Brandcast doesn't currently have a method for copy-paste, but you can easily duplicate elements by <option>-dragging them.
Duplicating an Element to the Same Page
- To duplicate an element, hold OPTION (Mac) / ALT (PC) while you click and drag to make a duplicate.
- You'll see the cursor change to indicate the number of elements you are duplicating.
- Drag to the location you want to place the duplicate item.
Duplicating to Another Page or Site
If you need to reuse an existing element on another page, there's a simple method for duplicating it.
- Open both pages as separate tabs in the studio.
- Select the element(s) you want to copy.
- Click and drag to make a duplicate. You'll see the cursor change to indicate the number of elements you are duplicating.
- Keep holding this while you drag your cursor up to the top tabs, and hover over the page you want to duplicate the element to.
- After a few seconds, the studio will switch to the page you're hovering over. You can then drop the duplicated element wherever you want.