There are countless of third party integrations you can add to your Brandcast site through the embed element. However, it can be hard to know where to look or which ones to choose. That's why we've complied this handy list of mostly free third-party embeds we've enjoyed using in Brandcast. Note: this is not a comprehensive list, nor are we endorsing one company over another.
- Elfsight (Over 50 free and paid widgets for social, video, ecommerce, chat and more)
- Google Maps (see how to embed one here)
- Snazzy Maps (to use Snazzy Maps, you need a Google API key. Google requires you to set up a billing account in order to use their API keys, but there are free plans)
Graphs, Tables, and Charts
- 123 Contact Form
- Cognito Forms
- Zoho Forms
Social Media Widgets
- Facebook (embeds a feed directly from Facebook)
- Lightwidget (free Instagram widget)
- Juicer (social media feed)
- AddThis (social media share buttons)
- AddToAny (social media share buttons)
- ShareThis (social media share buttons)
This list will continue to grow, so check back in and see what's new!