What is it?
The Brandcast for Salesforce app connects the creative power of the Brandcast Design Studio with the best-in-breed data capabilities of the Salesforce platform. With a few clicks you can create amazing, branded websites from Salesforce.com to support all stages of your customer journey.
The app is designed to support the growing need for 1:1 marketing: getting your prospects and customers customized web experiences just when they need it.
What do I use it for?
The Brandcast for Salesforce app can be used to create websites of any type, limited only by your imagination. Typical use cases include:
- Customer/client proposals
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Customized presentations
- Sales collateral
What are the technical requirements?
As a cloud-based platform, Brandcast makes connecting to your Salesforce instance incredibly easy. All of the typical requirements for publishing and hosting secure websites is handled by Brandcast.
The app requires:
- A paid Brandcast account
- An enterprise, lightning-enabled Salesforce account
How Does It Work?
A standard workflow for using the Brandcast for Salesforce app would be:
- Your team uses the Brandcast design studio to design and build web templates for any content that you want to webify.
- Your Salesforce admin connects those templates to your Salesforce account, by creating mappings between fields in the templates and the fields in your Account, Opportunity, and User records in Salesforce.
- Your Salesforce users can then launch new websites based on these templates, by using a simple widget found on Opportunity and Account records.
- Salesforce users can update or delete these websites directly, as needed, by using the same widget within Salesforce.
- Salesforce users can monitor subsequent engagement by seeing when a website has been opened, and which pages have been viewed.