Content Studio allows you to add, change, or remove links from unlocked content.
There are 2 different ways to do this:
1. Linking an entire element: click on the “link” icon at the top right of the blue border of the selected element:
2. Select some amount of text and click the link icon in the menu (shown below):
In either case, clicking the icon will trigger the link UI. (shown below)
Your options of where the link should go are as follows (and shown above):
- An internal page link: link this to another page of the website
- An external URL link: link to another URL, file on the internet, or phone number
- An anchor link: link to an anchor on this or another page - this will scroll the page to the specified anchor
- Email Address Link: a link that will open an email program to send an email
You can also click the “remove link” button to remove a link. You can also specify whether you want the link to open in a new tab with the “New Tab” button.