Moving elements around the page is extremely simple in Brandcast: just select the element you want to move with your mouse, and drag it to the desired location.
Element can be moved to any location on the page, and also moved in and out of containers and grids.
- To move an element above another, release the mouse when you see a light blue bar appear at the top of the target.
- To move an element below another, release the mouse when you see a light blue bar appear at the bottom of the target.
- To move an element inside a container or grid, drag over the target and release the mouse when you see the whole container change to a light blue.
It's also possible to move more than one element at a time:
- Use <shift>-click to select all of the elements you want to move.
- As you drag them to a new location, you'll see a number appear by your mouse cursor, indicating how many elements you are currently moving.